Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Digital Invitation & Printable
1. What will I receive after I purchased?
You will get printable template(s) that you can edit, download and print yourself. Check your registered email address for the link. Then create a Corjl account to access your digital item(s).
2. Do I need to download any software or font?
No need. Just edit the file right in your web browser (Chrome recommended)
3. Can I edit it on my smart phone?
Yes, you can change text, move text around, and download using a mobile phone or tablet. Please note that some features are limited on mobile editing. If you want to change text size, color or style, you will need to use a desktop or laptop computer.
4. How do I print these printable? What paper and size should I use?
You can either:
- Order invitation prints online (Save as JPG and print as photo)
- Print your invitation and party decoration from home or at a print shop (Save as A4 / US letter size PDF and print on cardstock)
- For most printable, we recommend printing on bright white card stock or premium photo paper at a weight of 200 – 270gsm.
5. I made the payment but I do not receive the email with the access link. What should I do?
Ensure you are checking your registered email address. Check your inbox and also spam / trash folder. If you do not see it in your folder, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org